Derbyshire in the Georgian Era was a place of wonder, of surprises and innovations. Cromford Mills takes part in the festival and hosts themed events across the weekend.
Don’t miss the Georgian Festival at Cromford Mills which includes:
- Special Exhibition: Our Landscape as the Georgians Saw It – A chance to discover how the Georgians painted and sketched the local area from Cromford to Matlock Bath. Located in the Education Room at Cromford Mills
- Lace Makers: Live demonstrations in the Mill Yard
- Georgian Activities for families – Landscapes and Georgian Life
- Come meet the Georgian Re-enactors and learn about life as a Georgian
- Afternoon Tea & Talk with Dr. Elizabeth Woledge, Director of Royal Crown Derby Museum, Trust: Discover the influence of landscapes and the history of Royal Crown Derby Limited Tickets Available: Book Now