BUY YOUR ONLINE TICKETS HERE.
Cromford Mills is the home of Sir Richard Arkwright’s first mill complex, birthplace of the modern factory system and internationally recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. What happened here in Cromford in the 1770’s changed the world we live in and today the site hosts a variety of visitor attractions, shops, cafes, exhibitions, guided tours and galleries for your enjoyment.
March Opening Times
- Cromford Mills site, Exhibition room, Mill shop and cafes - open 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- The Visitor Centre @ Building 17 - open 11:00am - 4:30pm. Last entry 3:45pm.
- Various retail shops - Varied opening times.
Admission Prices: KIDS GO FREE*
- Spring OFFER: Combined ticket - Entrance to the Visitor Centre @ Building 17 and a tour with a guide, or an audio tour: £8
- Visitor Centre @ Building 17 (including the Arkwright Experience): £5
- Guided Tour: £5
- Audio Tour: £5
All tickets are valid for a full year from the date of purchase. There are no concessions. *Under 16s are free (3 free under 16 places per paying adullt.
Buy your tickets online HERE.
Please consider Gift Aiding your ticket purchase: The Arkwright Society is a charity founded originally to save Cromford Mills from dereliction and now working to restore and regenerate these historic buildings. If you gift aid your ticket, for every pound you give us, we earn an extra 25 pence from the HM Revenue & Customs. It's that simple.
We are delighted to be working with Crich Tramway Village: Present your 2018 Cromford Mills ticket at Crich Tramway Village and save on the normal ticket price entry to Crich as follows:
Crich Tramway Village Prices with Cromford Mills ticket:
- Adults: £14.00
- Senior: £11.00
- Family (2 adults and 3 children) both adults need to hold a Cromford Mills ticket: £37.00
Visitors with a Crich Tramway Village ticket from 2018 receive the following admission prices at Cromford Mills:
Cromford Mills Prices with Crich Tramway ticket*:
- Visitor Centre: £4.00
- Guided or Audio Tour: £4.00
- Combined Ticket (Visitor Centre and Tour): £7.00
Crich Tramway Village opens for the season on 17th March 2018. Restrictions apply please see the Crich Tramway Village website
*Double Day Out Discount tickets cannot be bought on line. Please show your Crich Tramway Village Ticket when you buy your ticket from the Mill Shop at Cromford Mills.