Main Offer: Guided tours of the mill site and the village. These will be tailored to the specific needs of your group and can include an interactive activity session.
- The Industrial Revolution
- The local and national impact of the mills
- The development of the site
- Cotton spinning processes and history
- Richard Arkwright – good or bad?
Duration: 1 – 4 hours depending on your programme
Suitable for: KS3, KS4 and 6th form. We can accept numbers of up to 100 or more if given sufficient notice.