It’s textile time! With our fabric-themed week of craft workshops, self-led activities in the craft zone and a special sensory exhibition in our visitor centre, there will be plenty to keep the kids entertained this February half term.
- All Week: Self-led Activies in the Craft zone. Free entry (except when workshops are happening)
- Saturday 16th 11-3: Dream weavers. Drop in, no need to book. Cost: £1.
- Sunday 17th: The Arkwright Spinsters will be onsite, demonstrating their fibre-crafting skills. Come along and have a go!
- Wednesday 20th 11-12.30pm: Creative felting with Mary from The Old Loom Shop. £12.50. Booking essential.
- Wednesday 20th 2-4pm: CD weaving. Drop in, no need to book. Cost: give what you think
- Saturday 23rd 11-12.30pm: Tie-dye workshop with Mary from The Old Loom Shop. £12.50. Booking essential.
- Saturday 23rd 2-4pm: Landscape collages. Drop in, no need to book. Cost: give what you think.
Visitor Centre: Children go free, £5 for an adult ticket (valid for a whole year).
We are a charity and all donations for the "give what you think" activities go directly to the upkeep and running of these historic buildings.